In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful,
Today was a great day. I have learned a lot, and I will mention the principles I applied today, and how I applied them by giving a glimpse over the context in which they were applied. I will finally talk about some useful pieces of advice that I have learned so far.
2. The Principles I applied Today & The How I Applied Them
2.1 Learn By Doing
I was disengaged in a course I was watching since I only applied the part of it that I needed, but the other parts were not so interesting to me since they won’t give me the crucial pieces of information I need. However, on doing and following up with it I understood more what he said, I became more engaged, time passed fast, and I felt that I consolidated the information that I need even more although the relation was indirect.
2.2 When you are bored do your easy tasks
I got bored after a task, so I just shifted my attention and did one of the important things I have to do but was so easy. After doing that I felt some progress, and I came back to my task more refreshed.
2.3 When you are bored do a great project you always postponed
Again, I got bored, but I have finished my easy tasks 😊. I usually got bored at a specific time in the day where my state of mind is not the best although I could love what I am doing, but at that time of the day I am not usually in my best state. So another weapon I had was to start doing a big project I postponed. I see that this project has a great meaning to my life since it really touches me. After doing part of it, I came back to my task more engaged.
3. Some useful pieces of advice
Most of these pieces of information are taken from Unscripted Book.
- Your net worth in the market is the difference between your production and consumption. If you are accustomed to consuming more than produce you can end up in debt. Otherwise, you may have a surplus of money and impact your community more positively.
- There is a difference between perceived value and true value. Marketing focuses on the perceived value while customer reviews focus on the true value. When you do something pay attention to the true value. Don’t be a scammer in your products and services by just trying to make money. Try to add value, and let the main drive for your force in the market be your customers’ reviews. Focus on returning and expanding your customers instead of just focusing on getting new customers to deceive because your old customers won’t come again.
- Companies that pay too much on marketing may indicate that there is a problem with their products and services. I am not saying that marketing is not important, but if your business won’t survive for three months without marketing that may be an indication of a big problem in your product and services. There are many of you. You may not be adding authentic value, and you are average.
- What if your true value is more than your expected value? It is over-delivering which makes your customers even happier.
Thank you. I hope this post has been beneficial to you. I would appreciate any comments if anyone needed more clarifications or if anyone has seen something wrong in what I have written in order to modify it, and I would also appreciate any possible enhancements or suggestions. We are humans, and errors are expected from us, but we could also minimize those errors by learning from our mistakes and by seeking to improve what we do.
Allah bless our master Muhammad and his family.