In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful,
1. A keytakeaway
Again, challenges are repeating so I don’t need to write as much as I wrote previously. I want to stress today the idea of appreciating others’ solutions when you fall into a problem. After falling into a problem, especially big ones you will mostly find a solution for that big problem. It could be a software or a whole new technology that was built to solve these problems.
Therefore, if you found yourself stuck in a problem that makes your workflow inefficient, search online for solutions, ask your coworkers, and boss. Save yourself time by using others’ solutions to your problems so that you could advance the field and develop new solutions to new problems that you then transfer to others. It is continuous progress and transferring knowledge to solve our problems. Remember, if the problem you faced is unsolved yet, think if you could start to solve it and you could even make a business from it. Businesses usually solve problems, and you pay them to solve your problems or to simplify things for you by using their service or their product.
2. Some useful pieces of advice
Most of these pieces of information are taken from The Magic of Thinking Big book.
How to use the benefits of thinking in big in life’s most crucial situations (I will continue the rest of them tomorrow):
- When little people try to drive you down, think big. There could be some people who want you to lose, and to experience misfortune. But these people usually can’t hurt you if you remember three things:
- You win when you refuse to fight petty people. Fighting little people reduces you to their size. Stay big.
- Expect to be smacked at. It is proof that you are growing.
- Remind yourself that snipers are psychologically sick. Be big and feel sorry for them. Think big enough to be immune to the attacks of petty people.
- When that “I haven’t got what it got feeling” creeps up on you, think big. Remember that if you think you are weak, you are. If you think you are inadequate, you are. If you think you are second class, you are. With that natural tendency to sell yourself short with these tools:
- Look important since it helps you think important. How you look at the outside has a lot to do with how you feel on the inside.
- Concentrate on your assets. Learn to supercharge yourself by knowing the blessings of your creator “Allah” on you and try to exploit them.
- Put other people in proper perspective. The other person is just another human being so why be afraid of him?
Allah bless our master Muhammad and his family.